WHAT IS THE CHED TES PROGRAM?
Tertiary Education Subsidy is a grant in aid program of the government under RA 10931 also known as Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TES?
– For SUCs and CHED recognized LUCs
– 40,000 per Academic Year
Free Tuition and other School Fees covered by Free Higher Education Program (FHE)
* SUC- State Universities and Colleges
* LUC – Local Universities and Colleges
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS (IF APPLICABLE)
– Persons with Disability – P30, 000 per Academic Year
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE TES PROGRAM?
– Filipino Citizen
– Qualified in the admission or retention requirements of the Higher Education Institution (HEI)
WHO ARE THE PRIORITIES FOR TES?
Because of the limited funds, the TES program prioritized these categories :
– TES grantee and Beneficiaries of ESGPPA (Expanded Students Grants in Aid Program for Poverty Alleviation)
– Students included in the Listahanan 2.0 of the DSWD National Household Targeting Office which was ranked based on the estimated per capita household income.
– Students not included in the Listahanan 2.0 but were ranked based on the estimated per capita household income with documents as proof.
– Fill out the application form using this link
– The information of the student will be uploaded to the TES portal.
– UniFAST will then have a Nationwide Assessment which includes name matching verification, validation, and ranking.
– The school will inform the students if they have been qualified, for them to be able to submit the documentary requirements.
– Student grantees will submit the needed documents to his/her school.
– The school will then submit the needed Certified Documentary Requirements to CHED Regional Office.
– After UniFAST verification of the documents, the TES grants will be given to the school for the TES grantees.
Documentary Requirements for the TES grantees
– Certificate of Registration of Enrollment
– Assessment of Fees
– Photocopy of PWD ID ( if applicable)
NOTE : DEADLINE IS ON JANUARY 16, 2022
PLEASE USE YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.