SUMMER ENROLLMENT FOR THE A.Y. 2021-2022
REGISTRATION FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd) and Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) with Bridging Program and Lifelong Learners for Summer Classes of A.Y. 2021-2022
AVAILABLE SUBJECTS FOR SUMMER:
• ES 1 Creative Writing/ Malikhaing Pagsulat
• ES 2 Trends, Networks, and Critical Thinking in the 21st Century Culture
Second Year and Third Year
• ES 3 Philippine Politics and Governance
• ES 4 Community Engagement, Solidarity, and Citizenship
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT:
1. Fill out the attached google form using this link https://forms.gle/p35X1Lc5N1zrsg9dA
2. Wait for the schedule of subjects in your respective email account.
3. Personally pay the corresponding tuition fee from July 25- 29, 2022 at the NPC Finance Office on the 2nd Floor of the City Public Library.
4. Present your School ID, Library Card, Registration Form, and Official Receipt in claiming your registration form.
5. Classes will resume on August 1, 2022. For urgent concerns, please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION: JULY 15, 2022
Thank you for your cooperation.