Submission Of Requirements For Renewal Of Scholarship Applications (For Ongoing Or Current Npc Full Scholarship Grantees Only)
SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
(FOR ONGOING OR CURRENT NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANTEES ONLY)
To accommodate the influx of applications in time for the start of classes for the second semester of Academic Year 2021-2022, note the following adjustments in the receiving and verification process of the scholarship applications.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Follow your schedule of appointment for submission as indicated in the list below.
2. Submit the following requirements at the Navotas City Library open ground.
– Accomplished scholarship application form.
– Certificate of Good Moral Character (to be availed from the Registrar’s Office during the scheduled date of submission)
– 1 photocopy of drug test result (valid for one year from the date of issue)
– 1 printed copy of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA). Use the link below to download the MOA.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your grades will be further checked and verified. The MOA will NOT be processed if the applicant will not be able to comply with the grade requirements.
(NO INCOMPLETE, UD, OR 5.00 GRADES)
– 1 printed copy of CHED UniFAST Form (in anticipation of CHED UniFAST granting extension to NPC as being a recipient of Free Higher Education Program (FHE) for the 2nd semester of Academic Year 2021-2022)
NOTE: Applicant’s attendance/participation in webinars during the previous semester will also be checked.
Please bring the following:
– 1 Photocopy of school ID/ library ID
– 1 Photocopy of applicant’s voter’s ID/ COMELEC Registration
– Php 20.00 for the Certificate of Good Moral Character (to be issued with an official receipt)
– Black ballpen
Scan the QR Code or visit the provided link below
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS AND THEIR SCHEDULES