Due to the recent memo to NPC for an extension to benefit from RA 10931 (Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017) particularly the Free Higher Education Program (FHE) in the 2nd semester of Academic Year 2021-2022, note the changes in the requirements to be submitted for scholarship application:
1. BSBA and EDUCATION STUDENTS will submit the following:
• CHED UniFAST Application Form (Click the link below to download the form)
• Certificate of Good Moral Character (to be availed from the Registrar’s Office during the scheduled date of submission)
2. ONLY AIS STUDENTS will submit the NPC Full Scholarship Grant Application Form and the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) in addition to the Certificate of Good Moral Character. Click the links to download the forms.
NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT APPLICATION FORM
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT (MOA)
Bring the following:
• 1 photocopy of school ID/ library ID
• 1 photocopy of COMELEC Registration stub/ COMELEC Certificate
• Drug test result ( valid for one year from the date of issue)
3. AIS STUDENT APPLICANTS’ attendance in webinars during the previous semester will be checked as indicated in the scholarship MOA.
NOTE: Your grades will be further verified (No incomplete, unofficially dropped (UD), or failing grades)
1. Bring a black ballpen.
2. Wear a face mask.
3. Prepare Php 20.00 for a copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character (to be issued with an official receipt).
4. Observe health protocols.
Scan the QR Code or visit the provided link below
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS AND THEIR SCHEDULES
NOTE: Always check the NPC Official FB Page and the school website at navotaspolytechniccollege.edu.ph for updates.