SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT (PARTIAL LIST OF OLD STUDENTS)
Below is the list of students qualified to submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant on August 24, 2022, Wednesday at the NPC temporary office, 2nd floor of Navotas City Library.
Scan the QR Code or access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub/ MIS Certification (’ ’ / / / )
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
1 Downloaded and printed scholarship Memorandum of Agreement
• 1 Photocopy of your school ID (back to back)
1. Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
2. Bring 1 long brown envelope
3. Wear a face shield and face mask.
4. Observe health protocols.
5. Follow your schedule.
6. – .
NOTE: APPLICANTS WITH INC, UD, OR FAILING GRADE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO AVAIL OF THE SAID SCHOLARSHIP.
Thank you for your cooperation.