SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT (PARTIAL LIST OF OLD STUDENTS)
Below is the list of students qualified to submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant on SEPTEMBER 13, 2022, at the Navotas City Library open ground.
Access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
• Accomplished Scholarship Application Form with attached 2×2 photo https://drive.google.com/…/1CUhQMvsR2c402oLr3erHx9…/view
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub (GUARDIAN’S VOTER’S ID/ COMELEC CERTIFICATION/COMELEC REGISTRATION STUB / MIS CERTIFICATION ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
• 1 Downloaded and printed scholarship Memorandum of Agreement
https://drive.google.com/…/1k2f2nRnf5R1BV7ZEd…/view (do not accomplish yet)
1. Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
2. Bring 1 long brown envelope
3. Prepare PHP 30.00 for the notarization fee
4. Bring your school and library IDs (do not photocopy yet).
5. Observe health protocols.
6. Follow your schedule.
7. Walk-in application without appointment will not be entertained .
NOTE: APPLICANTS WITH INC, UD, OR FAILING GRADES ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO AVAIL OF THE SAID SCHOLARSHIP.
Thank you for your cooperation.