Below is the list of students qualified to submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant on SEPTEMBER 2, 3, & 5, 2022, at the Navotas City Library open ground.
Access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub (Guardian’s Voter’s ID/Comelec Certification/Comelec Registration Stub/MIS Certification are not accepted)
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
• 1 Downloaded and printed scholarship Memorandum of Agreement
1. Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
2. Bring 1 long brown envelope
3. Prepare PHP 30.00 for the notarization fee
4. Bring your school and library IDs (do not photocopy yet).
5. Observe health protocols.
7. Walk-in applicants without appointment will not be entertained
NOTE: APPLICANTS WITH INC, UD, OR FAILING GRADES ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO AVAIL OF THE SAID SCHOLARSHIP.
Thank you for your cooperation.