SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER OF ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023
(STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT ON FEBRUARY 9, 2023)
Below is the list of students scheduled to submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant on FEBRUARY 16, 2023, THURSDAY at the Kapitbahayan Multipurpose Building, Ayungin St., NBBS, Navotas City.
Access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING (FOR ONGOING SCHOLARS):
• Accomplished Scholarship Application Form with attached 2×2 photo
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub (GUARDIAN’S VOTER’S ID/COMELEC CERTIFICATION/COMELEC REGISTRATION STUB/MIS CERTIFICATION ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
• 1 Downloaded and printed Scholarship Agreement
https://drive.google.com/…/1Y5KV98H7glcUMMOabuF…/view… (huwag muna pong sulatan)
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW APPLICANTS ONLY:
1. Please bring the above stated requirements
2. 1 long brown envelope
3. 1 Photocopy NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
1. Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
2. Bring your school/library IDs.
3. Observe health protocols.
4. Follow your schedule.
5. Walk-in applicants without appointment will not be entertained.
NOTE: YOUR GRADES WILL ALSO BE FURTHER VERIFIED ( NO INCOMPLETE, UNOFFICIALLY DROPPED, OR FAILING GRADES).
Thank you for your cooperation.