SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER OF ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023
(REMAINING FIRST YEAR TO THIRD YEAR STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT ON JANUARY 12-18, 2023)
Below is the list of students who may submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant if they can present certificates/proofs of their participation in webinars on FEBRUARY 10 AND 13, 2023, at the Kapitbahayan Multipurpose Building, Ayungin St., NBBS, Navotas City.
Access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING (FOR ONGOING SCHOLARS):
• Accomplished Scholarship Application Form with attached 2×2 photo
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub (Guardian’s Voter’s ID/Comelec Certification/Comelec Registration Stub/MIS Certification are not accepted)
Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
• 1 Downloaded and printed Scholarship Agreement
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW APPLICANTS ONLY:
1. Please bring the above stated requirements
2. 1 long brown envelope
3. 1 Photocopy NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
1. Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
2. Bring your school/library IDs.
3. Observe health protocols.
4. Follow your schedule.
5. Walk-in applicants without appointment will not be entertained.
NOTE: YOUR GRADES WILL ALSO BE FURTHER VERIFIED ( NO INCOMPLETE, UNOFFICIALLY DROPPED, OR FAILING GRADES).
Thank you for your cooperation.