SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER OF ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023
(FOURTH YEAR STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT ON JANUARY 12-18, 2023)
Below is the list of students qualified to submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant on JANUARY 26,27, 30, AND 31, 2023, at the Kapitbahayan Multipurpose Building, Ayungin St., NBBS, Navotas City.
Access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING (FOR ONGOING SCHOLARS):
• Accomplished Scholarship Application Form with attached 2×2 photo
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub (Guardian’s Voter ID/Comelec Certification/Comelec Registration Stub/MIS Certification are not Accepted)
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
• 1 Downloaded and printed scholarship Memorandum of Agreement
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW APPLICANTS ONLY:
1. Please bring the above stated requirements
2. 1 long brown envelope
3. 1 Photocopy NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
1. Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
2. Bring your school/library IDs.
3. Observe health protocols.
4. Follow your schedule.
5. Walk-in applicants without appointment will not be entertained.
NOTE: YOUR GRADES WILL ALSO BE FURTHER VERIFIED ( NO INCOMPLETE, UNOFFICIALLY DROPPED, OR FAILING GRADES).
Thank you for your cooperation.