SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER OF ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024 LATE ENROLLEES (OLD STUDENTS) WHO REGISTERED ON AUGUST 14-17, 2023
August 19, 2023
Below is the list of students qualified to submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant on the schedule opposite their name at the Kapitbahayan Multipurpose Building, Ayungin St., NBBS, Navotas City.
Access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub (GUARDIAN’S VOTER’S ID/ COMELEC CERTIFICATION/ COMELEC REGISTRATION STUB/ MIS CERTIFICATION ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
• Certificate of Good Moral Character (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
• 1 Downloaded and printed Scholarship Agreement https://drive.google.com/…/1-R_pJOetzNk…/view… (huwag muna pong sulatan)
• 1 Certificate of Attendance/Participation in a Seminar/Webinar (printed)
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW APPLICANTS ONLY:
1. Please bring the above stated requirements except the Certificate of Attendance/Participation in a Seminar/Webinar
2. 1 long brown envelope
3. 1 Photocopy NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
4. Accomplished Scholarship Application Form with attached 2×2 photo https://drive.google.com/…/1CUhQMvsR2c402oLr3erHx9…/view
Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
Bring your school/library IDs.
Observe health protocols.
Follow your schedule.
Walk-in applicants without appointment will not be entertained.
NOTE: YOUR GRADES WILL ALSO BE FURTHER VERIFIED ( NO INCOMPLETE, UNOFFICIALLY DROPPED, OR FAILING GRADES).
READMITTED STUDENTS ARE NOT YET QUALIFIED TO APPLY FOR THE SAID SCHOLARSHIP THIS SEMESTER
Thank you for your cooperation.