SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER OF ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024 (INCOMING THIRD AND FOURTH YEAR STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED ON JUNE 19-28, 2023)
July 19, 2023
Below is the list of students qualified to submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant on the schedule opposite their name at the Kapitbahayan Multipurpose Building, Ayungin St., NBBS, Navotas City.
Access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub (’ ’ / / / )
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
• 1 Downloaded and printed Scholarship Agreement
https://drive.google.com/…/1Y5KV98H7glcUMMOabuF…/view… (huwag muna pong sulatan)
1 Certificate of Attendance/Participation in a Seminar/Webinar (printed)
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW APPLICANTS ONLY:
1. Please bring the above stated requirements except the Certificate of Attendance/Participation in a Seminar/Webinar
2. 1 long brown envelope
3. 1 Photocopy NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
4. Accomplished Scholarship Application Form with attached 2×2 photo
1. Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
2. Bring your school/library IDs.
3. Observe health protocols.
4. Follow your schedule.
5. – .
NOTE: YOUR GRADES WILL ALSO BE FURTHER VERIFIED ( NO INCOMPLETE, UNOFFICIALLY DROPPED, OR FAILING GRADES).
Thank you for your cooperation.