Below is the list of students qualified to submit their applications and requirements to avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant on August 30, 2022, at the Navotas City Library open ground.
Access the provided link below:
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
• 1 Photocopy of any of the following: Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub (’ ’ / / / )
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• 1 Photocopy of Drug Test result
• 1 Downloaded and printed scholarship Memorandum of Agreement
1. Bring your own ballpen (black ink).
2. Bring 1 long brown envelope
3. Prepare PhP 30.00 for the notarization fee
4. Bring your school and library IDs.
5. Observe health protocols.
6. Follow your schedule.
7. Walk-in applicants without appointment will not be entertained .
NOTE: APPLICANTS WITH INC, UD, OR FAILING GRADE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO AVAIL OF THE SAID SCHOLARSHIP.
Thank you for your cooperation.