The registration for NPC Full Scholarship Grant application for the Second Semester of Academic Year 2021-2022 is now open (FIRST YEAR TO FOURTH YEAR STUDENTS).
• BENEFITS: Free tuition and miscellaneous fees (renewable every semester)
• DEADLINE: JANUARY 15, 2022
CRITERIA FOR THE AVAILMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
1. Applicant must be a registered voter of Navotas (for strict compliance).
2. Applicant must take and pass the drug test.
3. Must have a General Weighted Average (GWA) not lower than 2.75 from the previous semester with no incomplete (INC), failing grade, or unofficially dropped (UD)
4. Must not be a holder/grantee of any scholarship program from other institution or organization at the time of application
1. Must have a good moral standing in the community and the school
2. Must attend/ participate in LGU activities per semester
3. Must attend/ participate in NPC activities per semester
4. Must attend/ participate in webinars per semester
For new applicants
1. Accomplished scholarship application form with attached 2×2 photo https://drive.google.com/…/1pWhXEX4A9bucwID4e5t…/view…
2. 1 photocopy of any of the following :
• Applicant’s Voter’s ID
• Applicant’s COMELEC Registration Stub
• Applicant’s COMELEC Voter’s Certification (GUARDIAN’S VOTER’S ID/ COMELEC CERTIFICATION/ COMELEC REGISTRATION STUB ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
3. 1 photocopy of PSA/NSO copy of birth certificate
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character (to be availed from the Registrar’s Office during the scheduled date of submission)
5. 1 photocopy of drug test result
For ongoing scholars
1. Accomplished scholarship application form https://drive.google.com/…/1pWhXEX4A9bucwID4e5t…/view…
2. Certificate of Good Moral Character ( to be availed from the Registrar’s Office during the scheduled date of submission)
3. 1 photocopy of drug test result
NOTE: Applicant’s attendance/participation in webinars during the previous semester will also be checked
PROCEDURES FOR THE AVAILMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP:
1. Be sure that you can comply with the grade requirements.
2. Fill out the Google Form for your schedule of appointment. Walk-in applicants will not be accepted. https://forms.gle/NF7m65KC6Uhucr6k7
3. Follow the NPC Official FB Page for the List of Applicants scheduled for submission on a particular date.
4. Submit the documentary requirements stated above at the NPC temporary office on the 2nd floor of Navotas City Library on the day of your appointment.
5. After verification and validation of the documentary requirements, the approved application will be encoded.
6. A Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) will be released to a qualified applicant for signing.
7. After signing of MOA, the registration form will be released to the qualified applicant.
8. The MOA will be submitted collectively to the Mayor’s Office for signing.
9. The process will be completed once the individual MOAs are notarized.
NOTE: Always check the NPC Official FB Page and the school website at https://navotaspolytechniccollege.edu.ph for updates.