ATTENTION: INCOMING FIRST-YEAR AND TRANSFEREES
NPC will resume accepting the required documents related to your application for admission on SEPTEMBER 6, 2021. Please be informed of the updated guidelines in this message. We expect your full cooperation and understanding as we shall strictly implement health and safety protocols in accepting your documents.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Follow your appointment schedule for submission as indicated in the list below.
2. Put your duly accomplished application form https://drive.google.com/…/1-h742p3amTwsvR4dLd3…/view… and photocopies of the complete requirements in a long brown envelope with LABEL following this format:
• LAST NAME, FIRST NAME MIDDLE NAME
• CLASSIFICATION (SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE/TRANSFEREE/ LIFELONG LEARNER OR GRADUATE OF OLD CURRICULUM)
• CELLPHONE NUMBER
• DELA CRUZ, JUAN AGONCILLO
• SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE
Visit this link to see the complete requirements https://docs.google.com/…/1RrMyVNetTmfJ…/edit….
Note: DO NOT INCLUDE ORIGINAL REQUIREMENTS INSIDE THE
ENVELOPE. NPC ADMISSION IS FOR NAVOTEÑOS ONLY.
3. Put them inside the designated DROP BOX at the entrance of any of these locations:
• NAVOTAAS INSTITUTE ANNEX II in DAANGHARI
• NAVOTAS CITY HALL
Parents or any representative may submit them as long as the envelopes are properly labeled.
Applications with incomplete documentary requirements will not be processed.
4. Guards on duty are instructed only to direct you to the drop box at the entrances. Leave immediately after you put your documents in the drop box provided.
5. Send any and all questions related to your application and enrollment through the NPC Official FB page and/ or website navotaspolytechniccollege.edu.ph
6. Wait for the regular updates on the approved applications to be posted on the NPC Official FB Page and/or website navotaspolytechniccollege.edu.ph
• Wear a face mask and face shield.
• Observe social distancing.
Access the link below to view the list: