Online Registration For Old And Readmitted Students (Late Enrolees), 1st Semester Of A.Y. 2023-2024
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR APPLICATION:
1. Fill out the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM using this link: https://forms.gle/88NiHW6cDNZPKc5T6
2. Use a GMAIL ACCOUNT ONLY in filling out the Online Registration Form.
• Set your REAL NAME as your GMAIL ACCOUNT’S PROFILE NAME.
• For students under the new curriculum, indicate your classification as Aligned, Bridging Program, or Lifelong Learner for the encoding of applicable subjects.
• For irregular students, indicate the remaining subjects from the previous semesters that you intend to enroll in the 1st Semester A.Y. 2023-2024.
• REGULARLY CHECK YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT for updates of your enrolled subjects.
• ENSURE THAT NAME, STUDENT NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND OTHER INFORMATION ARE CORRECT.
3. The Schedule of subjects will be sent to your email account.
4. Reply YES if you agree with the subjects you receive, NO if you have back subjects to add. Send the subjects to email@example.com.
5. For non-scholars of the previous semester, SETTLE YOUR TUITION BALANCE at the Second Floor of the Kapitbahayan Multi-Purpose Building.
6. Pay your tuition fee at the Finance Office to be classified as officially enrolled.
7. Present the following documents:
a. School ID/ Library Card
b. Registration Form of the previous semester
c. Clearance Certificate (only for non-scholars of the previous semester) https://drive.google.com/…/1uQhnOIuNZryqPA4QSsoBzq…/view
d. Residence Certificate (Cedula)
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION: (AUGUST 30-31, 2023)
Thank you for your cooperation