The application for NPC Full Scholarship Grant for old students (incoming second year to fourth year) will start on AUGUST 2, 2021.
• BENEFITS: Free tuition and miscellaneous fees (renewable every semester)
• DEADLINE: AUGUST 16, 2021
CRITERIA FOR AVAILMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
1. Applicant must be a registered voter of Navotas (for strict compliance).
2. Applicant must take and pass the drug test.
3. Must have a General Weighted Average (GWA) not lower than 2.75 from the previous semester with no incomplete (INC), failing grade, or unofficially dropped (UD)
4. Must not be a holder/grantee of any scholarship program from other institution or organization at the time of application
1. Must have a good moral standing in the community and the school
2. Must attend/ participate in LGU activities per semester
3. Must attend/ participate in NPC activities per semester
4. Must attend/ participate in webinars per semester
1. Accomplished application form with attached 2 X 2 photo.
2. Original and 1 photocopy of Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/MIS Certification of the applicant
3. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with an official receipt)
4. Original and 1 photocopy of Drug Test result
Procedures for the Availment of Scholarship Grant
1. Submit duly accomplished application form and all documentary requirements in a long brown envelope put inside a plastic envelope to the NPC temporary office at Navotaas Institute Annex II in Daanghari.
2. After verification and validation of the documentary requirements, the approved application will be encoded.
3. A Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) will be released to a qualified applicant for signing.
4. After signing of MOA, a temporary registration form will be released to the qualified applicant. ( It will be replaced with the official copy, once the MOA is signed by the mayor and notarized.)