NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT APPLICATION FOR OLD STUDENTS
1ST SEMESTER OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023
NPC shall renew the collection of tuition and miscellaneous fees (old and new students).
In this connection, interested students are invited to apply for the NPC Full Scholarship Grant to avail of free tuition. LGU Navotas shall approve your application, subject to evaluation of requirements and qualifications based on scholarship policies.
To register, click the link and fill out the Google Form.
• BENEFITS: Free tuition and miscellaneous fees (renewable every semester)
• DEADLINE: AUGUST 20, 2022
CRITERIA FOR THE AVAILMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
1. The applicant must be a registered voter of Navotas (for strict compliance).
2. Applicant must take and pass the drug test.
3. Must have a General Weighted Average (GWA) not lower than 2.75 from the previous semester with no incomplete (INC), failing grade, or unofficially dropped (UD)
4. Must not be a holder/grantee of any scholarship program from another institution or organization at the time of application
1. Must have a good moral standing in the community and the school
2. Must attend/ participate in LGU activities per semester
3. Must attend/ participate in NPC activities per semester
4. Must attend/ participate in two (2) webinars per semester
2. Original and 1 photocopy of Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration Stub/ MIS Certification of the applicant (for strict compliance)
3. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued on the day of your submission with an official receipt)
4. Original and 1 photocopy of Drug Test result
6. 1 photocopy of School ID