LIST OF STUDENTS WITH APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS (BATCH 3)
To accommodate the influx of applications within a short period of time before placing Metro Manila under ECQ, please note the following adjustments in the receiving and verification process.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Follow your schedule of appointment for submission as indicated in the list below.
2. Put your duly accomplished application form and complete requirements in long brown and plastic envelopes with label following this format:
LAST NAME, FIRST NAME MIDDLE NAME
INCOMING YEAR LEVEL, COURSE
DELA CRUZ, JUAN AGONCILLO
INCOMING 4TH YEAR, BSBA MKT
• Visit this link to see the complete requirements https://www.facebook.com/NavotasPolytechnicCollegeOfficial/posts/4522818384419538
3. Put them inside the designated drop box at the entrance of the Navotaas Institute Annex II in Daanghari during office hours. Parents or any representatives can submit them as long as the envelopes are properly labeled. Applications with Incomplete documentary requirements will not be processed even if you complied with the grade requirements.
4. After verification, the approved applicant will receive an email of confirmation to request for a copy of Certificate of Good Moral Character and sign the Memorandum of Agreement at Navotaas Institute Annex II in Danghari.