To recognize the uniqueness of every individual and encourage social responsibility. To help young people cope with the inevitable changes in life as they strive to be independent and acquire a more mature sense of responsibility in improving their own lives.
The Guidance Center believes that human beings are capable of positive change to be fully functioning individuals, if given the proper guidance and strong moral support by the significant persons in their lives.
1. Fill out the consent form with complete and accurate information.
2. Wait for the Guidance Counselor to reply to your application
3. Be prepared for a chat-based consultation session.
4. Keep the information private and confidential. Strictly no recording of session nor screenshots are allowed.
5. Respect names and persons concerned, and listen well to the instructions of the attending counselor.
6. For cases that need serious medical attention, a counselor may refer you to other professional services.
7. Be available for necessary face-to-face sessions when physical classes resume.