Due to the placement of Metro Manila under GCQ with heightened restrictions, the submission of application for NPC Full Scholarship Grant at the NPC temporary office at Navotaas Institute Annex II will be by appointment.
PROCEDURES FOR THE AVAILMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP:
1. Be sure that you can comply with the grade requirements. (GWA: NOT LOWER THAN 2.75, no INC, UD, or FAILING GRADES in the previous semester enrolled)
2. Fill out the Google Form for your schedule of appointment
(DEADLINE: AUGUST 15, 2021)
3. Follow the NPC FB Page for the List of Applicants scheduled for submission on a particular date.
4. Submit the following on the day of your appointment:
• Accomplished scholarship application form with attached 2X2 photo
• 1 photocopy of any of the following Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub
(GUARDIAN’S VOTER’S ID/ COMELEC CERTIFICATION/ COMELEC REGISTRATION STUB/ MIS CERTIFICATION ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
Note: Certificate of Indigency verified by ICTO is not accepted https://www.facebook.com/NavotasPolytechnicCollegeOfficial/posts/4561142260587150
•1 photocopy of Drug Test result
5. After verification and validation of the documentary requirements, the approved application will be encoded.
6. A Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) will be released to a qualified applicant for signing.
7. After signing of MOA, a temporary registration form will be released to the qualified applicant. (It will be replaced with the official copy, once the MOA is signed by the mayor and notarized.)
1. Bring your own ballpen.
2. Bring 1 long brown envelope and 1 plastic envelope
3. Wear a face shield and face mask.
4. Observe health protocols.
5. Walk-in applicants without appointment will not be entertained.