ENROLLMENT OF OLD STUDENTS, 2ND SEMESTER OF A.Y. 2022-2023
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR APPLICATION:
2. Use a GMAIL ACCOUNT ONLY in filling out the Pre-enrollment Form.
• Set your REAL NAME as your GMAIL ACCOUNT’S PROFILE NAME.
• For students under the new curriculum, indicate your classification as Aligned, Bridging Program, or Lifelong Learner for the encoding of applicable subjects.
• For irregular students, indicate the remaining subjects from the previous semesters that you intend to enroll in the 2nd Semester A.Y. 2022-2023.
• REGULARLY CHECK YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT for updates of your enrolled subjects.
• ENSURE THAT NAME, STUDENT NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND OTHER
INFORMATION ARE CORRECT.
3. The Schedule of subjects will be sent to your email account.
4. Reply “YES” if you agree with the subjects you received, “NO” if you have back
subjects to add, send the subjects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The process of application for a scholarship will be announced thru the NPC Facebook Page and the NPC Official Website.
6. For non-scholars of the previous semester, SETTLE YOUR TUITION BALANCE at the Second Floor of the Kapitbahayan Multi-Purpose Building.
7. Present the following documents on the scheduled release of Registration Form to be posted at the NPC Facebook page:
a. School ID/ Library Card
b. Registration Form of the previous semester
d. NPC Full Scholarship notarized M.O.A.
8. Claim your Registration Form after submission of the above-mentioned documents.
Email your concerns to email@example.com
DEADLINE OF REGISTRATION: (JANUARY 18, 2023)
Thank you for your cooperation