ENROLLMENT OF OLD AND RE-ADMITTED STUDENTS, 1ST SEMESTER OF AY 2021-2022
ANG ENROLLMENT AY PARA LAMANG SA MGA DATI AT RE-ADMITTED NA ESTUDYANTE NG NPC.
PALALA: HINDI PO KASAMA ANG MGA INCOMING FRESHMEN AT TRANSFEREES SA PROSESONG ITO. MAY HIWALAY NA PROSESO PARA SA INYONG ENROLLMENT.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR APPLICATION:
1. Fill out the Pre-registration Form for enrollment using this link: https://forms.gle/ZjgNGUqXqeDNJRf77
2. Use a GMAIL ACCOUNT ONLY in filling out the Pre-registration Form.
• Set your REAL NAME as your GMAIL ACCOUNT’S PROFILE NAME.
• For students under the new curriculum, indicate your classification as Aligned, Bridging Program, or Lifelong Learner for the encoding of applicable subjects.
• For irregular students, indicate the remaining subjects from the previous semesters that you intend to enroll in the 1st Semester AY 2021-2022.
• REGULARLY CHECK YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT for updates of your enrolled subjects.
• ENSURE THAT NAME, STUDENT NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND OTHER INFORMATION ARE CORRECT.
2. Schedule of subjects will be emailed from AUGUST 5-6, 2021 for regular and irregular students.
3. Reply “RECEIVED” to email@example.com once you have reviewed your schedule of subjects and agree with it. Enrolment process will not proceed without the confirmation reply.
4. Process of application for scholarship will be announced thru the NPC Facebook Page and the NPC Official Website.
5. For non-scholars of the previous semester, SETTLE YOUR TUITION BALANCE on or before AUGUST 1, 2021 at the Ground Floor of the Navotas Institute Annex II at Barangay Daanghari.
6. Present the following documents on the scheduled release of Registration Form to be posted at the NPC Facebook page:
a. School ID/ Library Card
b. Registration Form of the previous semester
c. Clearance Certificate (only for non-scholars of the previous semester) https://drive.google.com/…/1AtKGH4mV8ODjGQUp6zk…/view…
7. Claim your Registration Form after submission of the above mentioned documents. Email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline of Registration: JULY 26, 2021
Thank you for your cooperation.