ENROLLMENT OF NEW STUDENTS AND SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NPC FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
– 1ST SEMESTER OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023 –
Below is the partial list of qualified applicants for enrollment of new students for the 1st Semester of Academic Year 2022-2023. The same applicants are also qualified to apply for the NPC Full Scholarship Grant.
Benefits: Free tuition and miscellaneous fees (renewable every semester)
Please note that you are required to submit the requirements below at the indicated date and time opposite your name.
LINK FOR THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT:
LINK FOR THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
LINK FOR THE LIST OF NAMES AND SCHEDULE OF APPOINTMENTS:
1. Prepare PhP 150.00 for the admission fee, and PhP 30.00 for the notarization of the Memorandum of Agreement (for students who will avail of the NPC Full Scholarship Grant)
2. For students who will not avail of any scholarship benefits, prepare payment for tuition and miscellaneous fees.
3. Wear proper attire.
4. Follow your schedule/appointment.
5. Observe health protocols.
NOTE: WALK-IN APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Thank you for your cooperation.