Due to the placement of Metro Manila under GCQ with heightened restrictions, the submission of application for NPC Full Scholarship Grant at the NPC temporary office at Navotaas Institute Annex II will be by appointment.
PROCEDURES FOR THE AVAILMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP:
1. Fill out the Google Form for your schedule of appointment. (DEADLINE: AUGUST 3, 2021)
2. Follow the NPC FB Page for the List of Applicants scheduled for submission on a particular date.
3. Submit the following on the day of your appointment :
• Accomplished scholarship application form with attached 2X2 photo https://drive.google.com/…/1gFRMak021Ketqd…/view…
• Original and 1 photocopy of Applicant’s Voter’s ID/ COMELEC Certification/ COMELEC Registration stub/ MIS Certification (’ ’ / / / )
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from the NPC Registrar’s Office (P20.00, to be issued with official receipt on the day of your appointment)
• Original and 1 photocopy of Drug Test result
4. After verification and validation of the documentary requirements, the approved application will be encoded.
5. A Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) will be released to a qualified applicant for signing.
6. After signing of MOA, a temporary registration form will be released to the qualified applicant. (It will be replaced with the official copy, once the MOA is signed by the mayor and notarized.)
1. Bring your own ballpen.
2. Bring 1 long brown envelope and 1 plastic envelope
3. Wear a face shield and face mask.
4. Observe health protocols.
5. Walk-in applicants without appointment will not be entertained.